Sunday, October 29, 2006

LET BLOGGLING BEGIN

Well here I am at last, I made it, hooray. It has been quite mind boggling(as opposed to mind bloggling) It has taken me approximately 2 hours to reach this stage,(but I did it,that's the most important factor) I said on Thursday that I would "have a go" didn't I Nat.

This has been way out of my comfort zone, (which is good, I've been looking to do more things, that take me out of that area)

Spoke too soon, have not been able to publish it yet, some sort of error, I think, I've lost the plot now.

4 comments:

emma said...

Hi Helen,

It's Emma - think the blog looks great - I promise the set up is the worst bit!

See you soon,

Em.

Anonymous said...

Well done, Helen. Good on you for persevering! Hope you have many happy hours blogging.

chris164 said...

helo helen, it's nice to know who serendipity-sunday is. So, hi from me.

purkul said...

hya helen,

good to see ya blogging!

i keep on having a look to see if ya next 1's up!

be nice to see what you thought of the conference!

nat
x