Sunday, January 07, 2007

POETRY IN MOTION

It's quite late but I don't feel tired, so I thought I would share some of the poetry I have written. In the hope that it will facilitate a good night's sleep. The poem is entitled DREAMS which seems appropriate.



How still lies the earth at night time it seems
When darkness falls and we are lost in our dreams
Each one caught within a dream of his own
Thinking and searching for something unknown.

We should cling to our dreams whenever we may
Paying no heed to what others may say
Who knows where they may lead, our dreams
For no one can ever take them away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a beautiful poem Domenica. Dreams are really important and very precious. Thanks for writing this.

Domenica said...

Glad you liked the poem,(feeling creative, I'm on a roll now)