Sunday, January 07, 2007

Was going to do another blog on my Xmas holidays, but have decided that at this rate I would be writing about Xmas at Easter time. (I think I've given you a flavour of the overall experience.)

I've decided instead to share another poem I wrote many years ago, this one is entitled;

WISHING
I wish I was you and I wish you were me
Then you would see what I see
You would see yourself as you really are
And me a different person by far
I'll vouch that in a few days you'll change your ways
And be as you really are.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"oh to see ourselves as others see us" and to stand inside another's shoes - frightening idea, but I think if I were, somehow, to be offered the chance to do it, I would take it... Txxx

Anonymous said...

Oh and I'm sorry - I forgot to say I like your poem, and the way it expresses the idea of empathy... Txxx

Anonymous said...

hya u!

loving your blogs, and luvin your poems even more! top stuff!!

purkul
x