Saturday, July 21, 2007

MY AFFIRMATION..........

I wrote this affirmation in order to give myself the 'boost' I needed.
No journey is too long, no hill too high, nor storm too strong.
I will not look behind, I will just look ahead.
I will not be sad, for I will look for joy.
I will not be weak, for I will seek inspiration.
I will be of firm hand and foot,
Fair heart, fair smile and calm.
I will be of one voice, against all storms,
One strength against adversity,
For I am all these things and more.........

6 comments:

klahanie said...

Hi Domenica-
Thank you for posting your affirmation. I know in the face of adversity that you will stand strong, proud and determined.
Undaunted,I know you shall continue forward,taking comfort in the knowledge that you have the right to be happy.
Thanks Domenica for another uplifting blog.
Warm wishes adanac67.

emma said...

Words are inspiring Domenica and so are you. They urge us forward to meet new challenges and give us hope and courage. The world is your oyster Domenica, enjoy it. Your a kind soul and give more than you ever take - don't forget to leave some for yourself. With warmth and great affection, M x.

Garfield said...

Hello dominica!

I like ur words and I'm agree with ur affirmation!
I bet u r good at making poem!
Have a fab day!

garfield x

klahanie said...

Hi Domenica-
Thank you so much for your kind comments on my most recent blog.
As you know, what I did was my way of trying to bring greater awareness of this inspirational community.
Mindbloggling deserves its 'voice' to be heard far and wide. I am grateful to all the good people involved in this thought-provoking project. Thank you Domenica.
Warm wishes Gary.

tone the blueshawk said...

Hi Domenica - sorry to have not visited for a while. Thank you for clear strong words - it is a powerful thing to able to give oneself a boost. Take care, and hope to see you soon - Tone

raphael da caravaggio said...

you are a media star because you

care so much and it shows
raphael da caravaggio