Tuesday, February 13, 2007

LIFE QUOTES






Some people collect stamps - I collect quotes. Here are a selection of some of my favourites :

Hope you enjoy reading them, and that they may inspire you as they have inspired me.

  • Life is like riding a bicycle, you don't fall off unless you stop pedaling.
  • We can alter our lives by altering our attitudes of mind.
  • You are the creator of your own life, the author of your own life story.
  • To transform your life is an amazingly creative and artistic process, It takes time, it takes courage, it takes your love.
  • Life is a song - sing it! Life is a game - play it! Life is a challenge - meet it! Life is a dream - realize it! Life is love - enjoy it!
  • Life does not have a re-wind button.

One of my all time favourites, is a quote by Michelangelo which resonates with me on a personal level : "The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it"

3 comments:

purkul said...

hya dominacaciaa!!!! ;-)

top top top

nothing more to say!

purkukl
x

emma said...

Feel very inspired by your blog, your attitude and your approach to life Domenica - in a nut shell, I'm inspired by you! Mx

Domenica said...

I thank you for your kind words Emma. If you feel inspired,it is because you have an open mind and an open heart and are ready to be so. Dx