Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A VERY PRODUCTIVE AFTERNOON



Would you believe today I have done the following;

  • Taken a photo using my digital camera
  • Uploaded the software that came with my camera to my lap-top
  • Used my USB cable to connect my camera to my lap-top
  • Uploaded all my images from the memory card in my camera to my hard drive
  • Then burnt these images to a CD
  • I then put the CD in a Mind Bloggling PC
  • Connected to my blog on the Internet and uploaded one of my photos to this post as you can see.

Will now sign off, my brain is in melt-down mode. Although I am delighted to have been able to have accomplished so much in a relative short space of time.

5 comments:

Alec said...

Congratulations! You've accomplished a huge amount. Once you've done it all a few more times, you'll be so familiar with it that you'll wonder why you thought it difficult, but don't forget, it really is a big step, and you should be proud of your achievements.

emma said...

Domenica - I could do with you showing me how to do some of these things! Good for you - to infinity and beyond!

tone the blueshawk said...

stunning stuff - I look forward to seeing more photos on your blog - Txxx

chris164 said...

It's really great that you're so willing to learn new things and adapt to the times(i know lots that wouldn't). So you should be really proud of you self.

Clare Hill said...

Congrats on getting to grips with technology. I filed my tax return online today, and only shouted at it twice! Now, that's what I call progress!