Tuesday, April 03, 2007

18 THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE........



I have allowed my imagination to run wild, and come up with the following list (in no particular order)


1. Go husky sledging in Finland.
2. See sunset at Ayres Rock.
3. Travel on Trans-Siberian railway.
4. A camel ride to the Pyramid
5. Ride a horse across a tropical beach.
6. Trek through a rain forest.
7. Visit Niagra/Victoria Falls.
8. Explore the Antartic.
9. Travel on the Orient Express.
10.Drive on Route 66.
11.Travel on Rocky Mountaineer train.
12.Walk the great wall of China.
13.Escape to a paradise island.
14.See the Northern Lights.
15.Go on safari.
16.Whale watching.
17.Scuba diving on the Great Barrier Reef
18.Swimming with dolphins (Florida Keys)

What's on your list..........?

5 comments:

klahanie said...

Hi Domenica-
What a mighty fine list you have submitted. I think they are all fantastic.
I am fortunate enough to have experienced the following: I have been to Niagara Falls. I have seen the Northern Lights. I have ridden on the Rocky Mountain train from Calgary to Vancouver. I haven't swum with the dolphins but I have swum with the turtles near Cancun, Mexico.
On my list I would include: Visiting the ancient ruins of Machu Picchu, Peru. Going to the Tahitian island of Bora Bora.
All the best to you Domenica.
adanac67.

Alec said...

Seen Ayers Rock, ridden a camel in the desert, trekked in a rain forest, scuba dived on the Great Barrier Reef, and swum with dolphins. All great.

Adanac67: been to Macchu Picchu - wonderful.

Would like to see the northern lights and visit Antarctica, but these are no longer strong desires. I find satisfaction in small, local things these days (which also have the benefit of low carbon emissions by not involving any jet engines....)

Leonardo said...

I WOULD LIKE TO STAMP ON A BARRELFUL OF GRAPES IN ITALY:}AND THEN PUT THEM IN A BOTTLE WITH MY MESSAGE?

emma said...

What a great idea for a blog Domenica. I did have a bash at leaving a comment yesterday - but you know technology sometimes doesn't do what it ought to. I've been having a think about this - and I would like to build a wooden house. I would also like a lathe, so I can make long bits of square wood into long bits of round wood. I'd be really quite content with a pole lathe and hope to make one eventually. I always wanted a shed to do my wood work in, now I have a shed and it's fab. I'd love to see the northern lights too. But they all sound like fantastic things to do and I hope you get the opportunity to do these Domenica.

Garfield said...

Hi dominica!
I think this is good idea and I like ur list!
have to make mine sometimes later.
Did u have a gr8 easter?

Garfield :)