Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I LOVE THE THEATRE !

I will be taking my Mother to the theatre to see SWAN LAKE ON ICE on 15th March. We both enjoy going to the theatre a lot. I have managed to book front row seats, (which I always endeavour to do, it makes the whole experience so much more intimate)
I saw SWAN LAKE last year (but without the ice!)
We have seen so many wonderful shows i.e. opera, ballet, musicals and dance. We have a meal beforehand at my favoutite Italian restaurant and then go on to see the performance. I adore the elegance and grace of the ballet, that combined with the music of Tchaikovsky I find quite mind blowing. I am really looking forward to the evening, it should be quite spectacular.

5 comments:

emma said...

Theatre is so powerful. I must admit that I've never seen a ballet, but would very much like to. Hope you have a superb time Domenica!

pebbles-ricicle said...

I've seen several musicals which i really enjoyed but have never been to the ballet although it's something i've always wanted to do. Hope you enjoy it Domenica

x

purkul said...

hya donenica,

what a nice treat for your ma. i hope you both have a great time!

i've never been to the theatre!!! apparently this is a big deal!

but having said that... i am going to see the rocky horror picture show in the summer! sposta be getting dressed up and everythin!

purkul
x

Domenica said...

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to acknowledge and thank you all, for the very positive comments you gave on my last post "THE COURAGE TO BE MYSELF" which in turn, helps me to continue with my journey into AWARENESS and beyond! Dx

Anonymous said...

Hey, I found your blog searching for Serendipity Sunday. Probably very few people search for that.


We ran a Serendipity Sunday blog awards nominations cleanup campaign over at the Blog of the Day Awards today.

It was kind of like what we did on Shrove Tuesday for Pancake Day.

Have fun at the theatre on Thursday.